So I was looking around...and I found that there is an alarming amount of people who just post new topics for advertising. There was something about village housing and financial aid, and then there was over a full page of topics about buying and playing various games. Is there a way for the mods/admins to stop all this? And I also find it odd that people would choose a Science Olympiad forum, of all places, to advertise.
Physics is difficult for 99% of the world's population because they don't understand it. The other 1% know too much.
"Physics is a psychiatrist?"