knittingfrenzy18 wrote:Hi there,
@coachmom, good that you've scoured the wiki! FYI, I have changed the Food Science article drastically in the last week.
I see your problem now--we've had that problem. My only suggestions are:
1. Go out and buy absolutely fresh stuff. (Our corn syrup was too thick because it was old. New corn syrup worked!
2. Make sure room temperature is the same.
3. Do not heat it to cheat! Unless you can do the absolute same at the contest, do not! In other words, it's not going to help your graph.
4. Make sure it's Karo Corn Syrup, Dark or Light.
5. Remember you're cutting the time when it breaks flow, not when it all runs out.
If all fails above,
6. Do not include this point on your graph. You should not get points off for this.
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests